Arriving at Penang as the first H-Artistry for this year, the stage at SPICE Arena featured with artists from the East and West; Australia, Taiwan, and Malaysia who took over Penang with an eclectic mix of pop, EDM, and electro house beats.
Decked out in elegant and chic hues of red and black, the H-Artistry Art of Mixing Zone was where the evening kicked off at 7.00pm,as party goers were treated to stunning performances by the H-Artistry dancers, accompanied by pumping lounge beats - as more party revellers made their way to the biggest party of the year in Penang.
Party revellers were then greeted by the host, Julie Woon, and were invited to the main party arena, a spectacular club-like environment which featured an amazing stage set-up and towering H-Artistry LED backdrops. The energy in the main arena peaked as the opening sequence featured an electrifying laser show, striking LED visuals and a build up of energy and excitement from the crowd that definitely shook the arena.
The emphasis of saying no to drugs.
When this came out, Penang Are You Ready? The crowd went out loud in response.
Laser lights shows were amazing..love the effects ...
With excitement running high, the H-Project DJ’s continued to deliver an epic fist-pumping set, resulting in fist-pumping movements and screams of excitement from the crowd. The energetic experience was only to be topped off with a reveal of the duo behind the decks – with the reveal leading to the introduction of DJ Ernest C, and DJ Reeve to the enthusiastic crowd.
The atmosphere of the room went through the roof as Taiwan’s EDM/mando pop band, Magic Power took over the stage, delivering a multi-genre musical journey like no other. The energetic Taiwan based band featured hit tracks such as, “Never Play By The Rules”, “Super Hero”.
The crowd went wild when the song “Love The Way You Lie” (originally by Eminem) was a surprise collaboration with Paperplane Pursuit. It was obvious that their performance was a hit as fans whole heartedly declared their love for the all male assemble in the form of excited cheers.
With energies soaring across the roof, the crowd gave a warm Malaysian welcome to the electro house trio, Imma*Bleep*Youup – and their warm welcome was well received as the trio responded with waves of EDM drops, accompanied by stunning laser projections, which definitely delivered Penangites with nothing short of an epic super-clubbing experience.
H-Artistry Penang 2014 at SPICE was truly a night of musical artistry, paired with a sensational experience befitting of an epic first H-Artistry series of epic super-clubbing parties for 2014. H-Artistry events are by-invite-only, and are open to non-Muslims aged 18 above. Keep it locked on H-Artistry for updates on future H-Artistry events slated for 2014.
- Responsible drinking is communicated in all signages at the event, on the event invite, and also practiced during the event where the complimentary drinks stopped at 11.30, 1 hour and a half before the event ended in order to prevent guests from engaging in irresponsible drinking.
- Emcees, hosts and event personnel also reminded guests to party and drink responsibly multiple times throughout the event.
- A chill-out zone within the venue was set up for party goers to relax after the party ended. A free-flow of mineral water was provided for everyone.
- Food and drink vendors were made available outside the event venue for guests to relax and recharge after the party.
- Medical personnel were on standby throughout the night in case of any emergencies.