TGV Cinemas IMAX ® Opens at Gurney Paragon Mall

Last year when Gurney Paragon Mall opened it's doors on the 23 July, we spotted that there will be a cinema in the mall. So after months of waiting, TGV Cinemas has finally opened its 2nd cinema in the island on the 3rd of April 2014. They even had an open house event on that day, whereby you could walk in and enjoy your IMAX, Beanieplx and normal seating.

 Welcome IMAX®  to Penang ! 

Best part of it is, with this opening, Penangites now get to enjoy the 1st IMAX®  in Penang. I have always heard of it in KL but never knew what or how it blowns one away with their advance technology. 








Back then during their first launch in Penang, I was invited to their opening but sadly I was away. So I did not want to miss in getting a first glimpse of what the brand new TGV has to offer. Open house was stated betwen 12pm-9pm. Equipped with my cam,I went there at 2pm, reaching happily as I spotted the brand new cinema with people queuing on the level below to get free popcorns and a bottled water. So I did not want to be left out too haha. I joined the line, and just being the 3rd person before then line, the items finished. Was told that they will replenish and that was also when I got to know that the opening of the cinema to the public had been delay to 3pm. Sigh. Such disappointment, it was about 2.30pm and I just left upon knowing about it. As I had to run other errands then. Too bad for me. Did not get the chance to experience IMAX®  on the very first day. 


But my friends who went there to experience it later in the evening, they said it was AWESOME.


Nothing beat this sweetness doesn't it LOL

Movie buffs - this will be the ticketing price for TGV Cinemas Gurney Paragon Mall

Normal PricePromo Price
EARLY BIRD
Before 12Noon
RM7RM5
BEFORE 6PMRM9RM8
AFTER 6PMRM11RM10
SUPER WEDNESDAYRM8RM7
BLOCKBUSTERRM14RM13
WEEKENDRM14RM12
IMAX BEFORE 6PM 2DRM19RM17
IMAX AFTER 6PM 2DRM24
IMAX BEFORE 6PM 3DRM23RM19
IMAX AFTER 6PM 3DRM28
BEANIERM46RM38
KIDSRM8RM6
SENIORRM9RM7
STUDENTRM9RM7

Comments