Penang Instant White Curry Mee My Kuali, Ah Lai, The Bridge, Nanyang Chef, Granny's Recipe

When My Kuali first came out with the first of it's kind instant type of Penang White Curry Mee, it was the most sought after instant noodle at that point of time. When I first bought it, it was only RM 5.90 having set as an introductory price. Eventually it went up to RM 6.90 and it wasn't long before the price went up to RM 7.90.

Over time, more brands has been produced by other manufacturers and up to now I have seen 6 brands, some pictures were shared by my friends of the other brands. I have manage to get hold of 5 brands so far which is My Kuali, Ah Lai, The Bridge, Nanyang Chef and also Granny's Recipe. Most of the manufacturers are in Penang except for one which is from Johor.

Each brand has their own different style of taste and flavour. I believe there will be difference preference to different individuals. So which have you tried so far and which is your favourite?  



Comments

  1. Only tried Ah Lai and MyKuali's.

    Will be writing a review on them soon ^^.

    http://tenshichn.blogspot.com/2014/05/059-bankara-ramen.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So far, I've received many saying they favor Ah Lai.

      Delete
  2. Somore Aroi, Kim Curry & Hao Way~

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like white curry mee, i live in Kajang where to buy?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HI Sabar Yunus, I wish I knew if there were any sold in Kajang. Perhaps if i do manage to get any info will keep u posted.

      Delete
  4. Where to buy white curry mee in Kajang?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, please visit www.ahlai.biz or www.ewmns.com for more choices.

      Delete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment